Monday, August 13, 2012

Bearded Dragon Jokes


Re: Lizard Jokes!

Postby LunaFierce » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:48 pm
A guy walks into a bar and as he sits down on a barstool he notices there's a lizard on stage telling jokes.
The guy asks the bartender, "What's with the lizard?"
The bartender replies, "Oh he's the stand up chameleon."

Re: Lizard Jokes!

Postby Grixxly15 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:32 am
What do you call a bearded dragon that is good at rhyming?
......................A rap-tile.

Two roaches were munching on garbage in an alley when one engages a discussion about a new restaurant. "I was in that new restaurant across the street," said one. "It's so clean! The kitchen is spotless, and the floors are gleaming white. There is no dirt anywhere; it's so sanitary that the whole place shines." "Please," said the other roach frowning. "Not while I'm eating!" - pr0p3rty0fahaj0kes

 Not so Funny But.....................creative.
I went to get some live food for my beardie the other day and the shop had some spiders in.

I asked the shopkeeper how much they were and he said "£10 a box" so I said "I'll leave it, I can get them cheaper off the web"

No comments: