Saturday, August 11, 2012

Introduction

I have just started this blog because I have had a Bearded Dragon (named Savannah) for 1 1/2 years now.  Savannah is currently 2 1/2 years old.  She has changed considerably in that time and now I want to breed her with my neighbor's very large and healthy male Bearded Dragon (named Digger).

My neighbour and I thought it would be interesting and fun to follow their lives on this blog and hopefully follow the upbringing of their young.

I will post information regarding the care and breeding of these amazing lizards as well as photos and anecdotes from both Digger and Savannah's daily lives.

Savannah lives with 4 large coon cats and 1 very small 5 lb Mufti-poo/Bichon mix.  She can watch their daily antics safely from her cage.  We also have a pair of Zebra Finches that have just laid 3 eggs and are showing excellant parental skills.

Digger lives with two large dogs- pitbull mixes and two cats.  Andrea, his owner, recently built him an incredible cage that we will show later when we get some photos to post.

So keep coming back to learn more about Bearded Dragons and also to keep involved with our Bearded Dragon Photo Album

No comments: